Re: cleaning up our task packages

This sounds good to me.  Also, why should the user ever see a task like
devel-common, shouldn't this be essentially depended on by all the dev
tasks?  And Debug should be pulled in for any languages for which it
includes debugging tools.  In at lease some cases (SGML at least) it would
seem to me to make sense to merge the dev and the use tasks.  Speaking for
myself, if am being lazy and want to 'do some Tcltk tasks' I want both the
use and development packages by default.

Britton