Re: cleaning up our task packages

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 09:28:23PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Which doesn't include some very important tasks (task-web-server
> and task-programming come to mind), but is a large improvment from
> what we have now. And almost even fits on one screen.

What is task-programming supposed to include? There's really no one
opinion on what should go in that, which is why we have a C++ task, a C
task, and a Fortran task. (The Python tasks _are_ excessive, though.)

Maybe the languages should be seperated off into their own screen. If we
had a language picker in the install, we could set up the locales for
libc and pick the languages package, as well as whatever else language
specific we need to do.

David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"(You see, the best way to solve a problem is to rigorously define it in
terms of other people's problems and then run away quickly.)"
   -- Roland McGrath <frob@debian.org>