Re: [PROPOSAL] Full text of GPL must be included

Seth Arnold <sarnold@willamette.edu> writes:

> * Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> [001205 20:37]:
> > Fortunately, things aren't very severe right now.  And, certainly,
> > I think that if we could pull a solution together by the time that
> > Woody freezes, that would indicate good faith.
>
> It might not hurt to wait for RMS to get back to us wrt what his lawyer
> said.

We must not linger indefinitely, but it's also appropriate to wait and
see.  I had a little email conversation with rms once this thread
appeared, and there are several points and observations that poeple
pointed out here which I conveyed to him, and it seems to me he's
mulling over and thinking.  I'm sure we can rely on him to say
something once that process is over, until then, further arguing here
is not likely to be productive unless someone has a substantially new
observation to make.

Thomas