Re: [PROPOSAL] Full text of GPL must be included

Hi,

First of all, you had the following headers:

I don't know which one you wanted me to use, and "aj" is not a legal
email destination on my machine in any case.  Looks like something may
be messed up on your end.

> Another thing that it might be sensible for Debian to do, which I don't
> think has been mentioned explicitly would be to provide the common
> licenses (GPL, LGPL, Artistic, MIT, BSD) on the archive explicitly,

I proposed exactly this, twice.  I wonder if my problem is that I
explain things instead of posting sound-bites and rhetoric?  I may be
overestimating the attention span of my fellow debianers....  :-)

(No offense aj, you do seem to understand the issues here, which is
more than I can say for some of the repetitive posters on this
thread.:-)

cheers