Re: [RFC] Package build time config for installation directories.

> That's because Ben is not strictly correct, we are not breaking
> FHS compliance at will. Indeed, the Hurd author and designer
> Thomas Bushnell, BSG, was (is?) one of the early contributors
> to the FHS to ensure that the Hurd *can* be compliant.

Sorry Marcus, I didn't mean to imply that Hurd was doing Bad Things, but
merely that it was "different" in such as way as to benefit from this
proposal. Obviously other non-Linux OS's (well trenched in their ways,
and not so infant that they can change things) have bigger issues than
Hurd.