Re: All services that require a restart from libc6 upgrade...

> >  E.g.:
> > 	objdump -T $( readlink -f /proc/$PID/exe ) | egrep 'symbol1|symbol2'
> >
> >  The processes to restart could be taken from ps AND /etc/init.d/*.
>
> How would it know that it is a service as opposed to a running "ls" or
> cronjob? How would it know how to restart simple executables?

 I'm in brainstorming mode... =) That was obviously an solution.

 But I prefer to add to the init.d/* interface a "/etc/init.d/serverd
getpids" command that would list the pids of the servers belonging to that
package rather than adding a kludge...

 Again: I don't know if this is a proper solution...