Re: Priorities

And some of the task- packages should logically conflict with each other,
because they depend or reccomend conflicting packages.

For example, if task-gnome-desktop depended on gdm (which it doesn't
according to my apt-cache), then it and task-kde should be made to
conflict because gdm and kdm conflict.

And I just realised that 'apt-cache showpkg' doesn't show conflicts. :/

task- packages that don't reference conflicting packages of course
shouldn't have to conflict, even if referenced by other task- packages
that do.