Re: PLEASE: standard package README file/orientation

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 06:36:16PM +0200, "J?rgen A. Erhard" wrote:
> "dpkg -L foo |grep man"
>
> has been useless more often than I liked... thanks to undocumented(1).

Yep, another reason for getting rid of that junk.

[Personally, I've got dpkg redirected so that the cover
script fires up a little script to clean out all those undocumented's
whenever I do a dpkg -i or a couple other things -- but that's a
hack and a workaround and not a complete solution.]

Wasn't there a policy proposal to get rid of these bogus pages?

Thanks,

--
Raul