Re: PMFJI, but what (if anything is happening wrt crypto and us)?

> > That support does not contain any crypto. The crypto is in the libraries
> > with which it *could* be linked with. So if you don't link, then you are
> > not breaking any crypto laws, whatsoever.
>
> I would say the same if you do link dynamically.

That can't be guaranteed though. Think in the case of macros or static
functions in the headers used by such a program. Those might contain
crypto base code that could taint even a dynamically linked binary. So
unless you can verify that by prechecking the entire header, it isn't safe
to assume.