Re: new fields in debian/control

>   Submit-Bugs-To    -> Bugs-Submit-To
>   Submit-Bugs-Style -> Bugs-Submit-Style

 I don't think that's a good idea. Why do we need those fields in the
control fields? Do we put menu information there? Or doc-base info?
Bug-reporting is a separate issue from packaging. The `bug' tool allows for
packages to set the BTS just by dropping a control-file in /usr/share/bug. I
think that that's more elegant, and it doesn't tie everything to the
packaging system. Besides: packages can say many other things to a bug
reporting tool in order to customize the reporting process. Would put all
those fields in the control-file too?