Re: maintainers with bad email addresses

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 01:35:28PM -0500, Steve Greenland wrote:
> The problem is that some maintainers may be using a ISP that is using
> something like ORBS or the DUL, and changing ISPs may not be a real
> option.

That's a problem.

More generally, "accept" is ambiguous with mail, since you can never
guarantee that mail will always work.  ORBS/DUL is just one class of
problem [system down for several weeks is a tougher class of problem
for some people].

[Also, I'm not sure about validly formatted..  Does that mean rfc 1855
compliant, or does that mean rfc 2045 compliant, or..]

--
Raul