Re: Amendments that have apparently stalled

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
  >        The following amendments apparently have stalled. They entered
  > their discussion phase over 60 days ago, and the discussion phase is
  > only supposed to be a month long.
  >     #51702: [PROPOSED] Change package relations policy to remove references
  >      non-free from main
  >      Reported by: "Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk>; 96 days old.

Please withdraw this

     "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them
      in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the
      Holy Ghost; Teaching them to observe all things
      whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with
      you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
                     Matthew 28:19,20