Re: update-alternatives.

On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 05:14:09PM -0800, Seth R Arnold wrote:
> Jordi, I imagine if you set the priority the same as joe's, and nothing
> breaks, then go with it. :) I imagine the maintainer of joe did the
> right thing. Hehe. :)

Umh. The thing is there is "an issue" with the priority in the alternative
system. Who decides which editor goes first? This should be documented in
the policy, I guess. Um. I think I'll cc: just in case.

> But, if no one else on -mentors helps you, it might not hurt just to
> contact the maintainers for joe, jed, emacs, vim, nvi, etc and asktheir
> collective opinion. :)

Ouch. I'll do. For the time being, I'll release the nano package with the
priority=20, so that's how it will stay for potato hopefully.

Thanks.