Re: adding rationale commentary to the policy manual

On Sat, Feb 05, 2000 at 07:30:39PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I've long felt that one big failing of the policy manual is that it does not
> include any text describing the rationale behind the rules in it.

That's because people like Santiago Vila can't distinguish informative
statements from normative ones.

I'm all for a kind of markup which well spell it out to dolts.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |            You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux               |            Or you don't live long.