Re: [RFD]: Question regarding actions to take on --purge of a package.

    Falk> Usually (always?) this warning is wrong and it will be
    Falk> deleted in the purge process later.

Should I report filing bugs against packages which don't?

I know when I upgraded my computers to potato there were a number of
directories which obviously should have been deleted, but weren't.

However, I have tossed out the piece of paper I wrote them down on now
:-(

/usr/lib/texmf/* might have been one, I can't remember right now.  It
only had one file: ls-R.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>