Re: many packages still using /usr/doc

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 07:58:39AM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:
> > Okay, I'll email a few people, who are maintaining a lot of those
> > package, asking/informing them about the problem.
>
> .... this isn't a problem anymore, and most whose packages still contain
> this directory already know about it....

I think it is ... I just spoke to some maintainers via IRC about 30
mins ago; they all said "Oh, I do, what package?". It has already paid
off too, since my intial message the count has come down by 3.

More worrying are those packages that have symlinks in /usr/share/doc
pointing to /usr/doc ... time to email those guys.

Anand