Away notice

Hi folks,

        I am going to take some time off from the project. Recent
 developments in the real world have increased the time demands
 that I must face, as well as increasing the stress levels. At the
 same time, the current situations I am involved in in the project
 have ahd their share in contributing to the stress as well.

        The most critical bug I have is an ancient release critical
 bug report on sgml-base, which I have had no time to work on. NMU's
 sha;ll be appreciated.

        manoj
--
 Life is a POPULARITY CONTEST!  I'm REFRESHINGLY CANDID!!
Manoj Srivastava     <srivasta@acm.org>    <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>