Re: Moving to the FHS: not right now!

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Wichert Akkerman - Debian Project Leader wrote:

> [...]
> Luckily the constitution provides us with a way to solve this: the
> Technical Committee can be asked to decide on a strategy which people
> will have to follow. I hereby ask them to study this and come up with a
> strategy for moving to the FHS.

Hello Technical Committee.

This message from Wichert was posted nearly two weeks ago.

Which is the current state of things?
Are you still discussing about this issue?

[ I think this is of great interest for people in the policy list ].

Thanks.

--
 "cf4480c33d20364a962efe4412e7030c" (a truly random sig)