Re: Maintainership, vanishing or absent maintainers (QA)

Just as an aside,

I am hoping to get a mechanism to detect absent maintainers as we move to
having our maintainer database in a directory. My current thought is to
just turn on shadow password aging, you have to set your password once a
year or you can't upload packages, vote etc. After your account has
expired for a long time you'd just have to send a PGP signed message to an
automated mail address to re-issue a new password.

Right now we have 400-500 maintainers and I imagine that a good percentage
of them are inactive :<

Jason