Re: Maintainership, vanishing or absent maintainers (QA)

*Martin Schulze wrote:
> I'm trying to revive Debian QA.  With the growing number of new
> maintainers showing interst in general QA for Debian it seems useful
> that one of the 'old' maintainers shows direction.
Longer descriptions of  charters for the mailing lists would be nice. In the
archives, QA is simply described as 'quality assurance'.   A long
description available with the detailed tasks listed would probably stir
some activity.

	John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org