Re: Icon and pixmap location

On Mon 01 Nov 1999, Julian Gilbey wrote:

> This message is about bitmaps and pixmaps which are intended to be
> "public", that is, for use by more than just one program or small
> group of programs.  Thus it would include an icon to be used by a
> window manager to represent an iconified xterm, but not icons for a
> directory listing in Apache.

I guess this includes pixmaps for use in the debian menu system?

> Please give your comments before I make a proposal.

I'm all for unifying the location for all bit/pixmaps. However, I don't
think I'm in a position to comment much further. I've generally just
been following upstream configs in that respect.

Let me know when there's been a decision :-)

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands