Re: Suggestion to and how to alow different compression for .debs

While this is debated I will upgrade hard drives. The 6 gb is not enough
to continue mirroring debian and debian-non-US anymore. I am only
mirroring i386 and have to usually have to make a delete pass before I can
get all the updates. I can come up with a larger drive but I am thinking
about fellow (poverty-stricken) debianites.

I also think that any reduction in space and bandwidth requirements would
be a big help to those wishing to provide a mirror.

But congratulations are in order every time I need a larger drive to
mirror debian. A veritable candy store of software packages.

PW