Re: Build-depends => change policy wording

On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 14:46:03 +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> Are there any objections?

This is not an objection, but I wish there were slightly more accurate term
than "binary package", because some binary packages don't contain binaries
(e.g. just data and/or scripts). "binary package" could be misread in such a
way as to be interpreted as "those .debs that aren't arch-independent".

Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,