Re: [Result] Moving to the FHS: ...

Hi,

        Unless someone else volunteers, I could come up with a
 suggested language to be included in policy. It would be
 updated with Raul's suggestions about not making all current packages
 instantly buggy, and allowing the FSSTND conforming packages to be
 legal bt deprecated.

        I would also produce a non-policy ``strategy'' document, which
 shall include the toher aspects of this proposal, namely, when
 the FSSTND would go from being deprecated to being illegal,
 and how we can get rid of symlinks later.

        If anyone else feels like volunteering, please go ahead. ;-)

        manoj
--
 "There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost
 deserved it." Lewis, "The Chronicles of Narnia"