Re: Policy about policy

On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 03:48:09PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         If this is all this mailing list can do, I do not think that
>  the process is worth the effort, personally.

Could you expand on this a bit?

Reading the proposal document, I'm guessing that you're saying that
point (a) is too narrow, or you're objecting to the idea that point (b)
is important.  [You can't be objecting to point c -- that's already in
the proposal document.  Though perhaps you have a different definition of
"contentious" than I do.  And given what little you've expressed here
I don't think you're objecting to point (d).]

--
Raul