ispell-dictionary (Re: weekly policy summary)

On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 03:46:34PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Virtual package 'ispell-dictionary'
>   * Proposed by Santiago Vila; seconded by Julian Gilbey.
>   * add ispell-dictionary to the list of virtual packages for
>     "Anything providing a dictionary suitable for ispell".

I second this proposal, on the grounds that it's better to list known
virtual packages and state exactly what they're for where possible.

Cheers,
aj

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds