Re: Data section (#38902)

Hi,
>>"Darren" == Darren O Benham <gecko@debian.org> writes:

 Darren> So what's the next step?  Nobody appears to be objecting to
 Darren> this idea...  All comments have been favorable...

        Well, this seems like we have a consensus decision here. The
 proposer or the seconds of this proposal should move to the next
 step:
     Accepted
          if the amendment is accepted, the bug is marked forwarded and
          retitled "[ACCEPTED DD/MM/YYY]...".
        And then I shall put it in the next policy update. This is
 probably worth 3.1, I should think.

        manoj
--
 You can move the world with an idea, but you have to think of it
 first.