Re: standard icon file location?

It seems fairly obvious to me (IMHO, of course). Icons belong in
/usr/share/icons and fonts belong in /usr/share/fonts (or subdirectories
thereof, eg. /usr/share/fonts/console, /usr/share/fonts/truetype,
/usr/share/icons/pixmaps, /usr/share/icons/png, etc.). What those
subdirectories might need to be is the thing that might get tricky.

--
Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo - jkaivo@ndn.net - http://www.ndn.net/
"As time goes on, my signature gets shorter and shorter..." - me