New LGPL and references in copyright files.

Hi *,

To deal with a wishlist bug with which I agree, I'm going to replace the
LGPL in base-files by the new "Lesser GNU Public License", which is also
called "LGPL". Since the new LGPL is the successor of the old LGPL, I
would consider that copyright files saying "you will find the Library GNU
Public License in /usr/whatever..." do not become "broken" because of this
change.

The funny thing is that policy says that packages licensed under the
"LGPL" should refer to the LGPL file in base-files, but does not
explicitly say what LGPL stands for :-).

I think this may now be ambiguous, but acceptable.

Does somebody feel the need to clarificate this, so that it explicitly
says whether it refers to the old LGPL, the new one, or both of them?

Thanks.

--
 "6988d902e18a76d0abcd09ec8b6fa612" (a truly random sig)