Re: Message subjects

Julian Gilbey wrote:
> Now that Joey is posting a "weekly policy summary", *please* ensure to
> change the title before replying to the group regarding points
> raised.  Otherwise, there will probably end up being multiple threads
> with the subject "Re: weekly policy summary", which is really
> unhelpful.

And just to make it worse, while I read all of debian-policy and will see
all seconds and proposals no matter what the subject is, I make a second
pass each Friday to see which proposals have had no activity in the past
week and mark them stalled. And I just read the subjects to do this.

If you don't change the subject, I will likely miss any comments you make on
a proposal, and mark it stalled. If you don't want the proposal to die,
change the subject!

--
see shy jo