ITP: animals (AI learning game)

PLEASE NOTE! I am -not- subscribed to debian-devel! So PLEASE Cc: me if you
want me to see it.

I wrote this, it's the typical animals game where you think of an animal
which is searched in a binary tree where non-leaf nodes are yes-or-no
questions and leaf nodes are animals.

Typical:

                   ----> "frog"
                  / YES
 "does it        /
  live in     --<
  the water?"    \
                  \  NO
                   ----> "moose"

can become
                                          ----> "frog"
                                         / YES
                   ----> "Does it       /
                  / YES  have legs?" --<
 "does it        /                      \
  live in     --<                        \  NO
  the water?"    \                        ----> "dolphin"
                  \  NO
                   ----> "moose"
in one play.

I'll put it up at

  http://earth.laney.edu/pub/jim/animals

while I work on it.

There is something of a policy controversy on this one:

Where do I put the database file, who should own it, what group and what mode
should the file be?

FSSTND says /var/lib/games/....
while
FHS says /var/games/....

If FHS, do I create the dir /var/games if it does not exist?

-Jim