Making sure that policy amendments don't die

Hi,

        Unfortunately, I (and probably the other policy package
 maintainers) do not have enough time to keep track of all the
 individual proposals on this list.

        I'd appreciate it if people could retitle the proposal when
 the formal discussion period starts to
     Amendment
          when a proposed issue becomes a formal amendment, the bug
          severity is raised to "normal" and the bug is retitled to
          "[AMENDMENT DD/MM/YYY] ...".

        Furhter, if there is a consensus on the issue (and the weekly
 reports shows a number of issues we have reached consensus on), I'd
 further appreciate it if people would indicate this by marling the
 bug forwarded: I'll try and get all those into a new policy package
 as soon as possible.

     Accepted
          if the amendment is accepted, the bug is marked forwarded, until
          it is actually integrated into Policy and uploaded and moved into
          the archive, at which time the bug is retitled "[ACCEPTED]..."
          and closed.

        I'll try and create a page derived from the original policy
 update proposal which is a recipe for policy update processes, and
 submit this to the doc list for linking off the developers corner.

        thanks,

        manoj
--
 Ho! Ho! Ho! to the bottle I go To heal my heart and drown my
 woe. Rain may fall and wind may blow, And many miles be still to go,