Section 5.7 not clear on X Windows system

I'm looking at section 5.7 of the policy, where it starts off :

"Some programs ..." (right at the start)

Specifically, the second paragraph bothers me. It says that users who do
not want the whole of X can install just the xlib6g package.

Then I go and look at the packages listing and see that xlib6g 3.3.3.1-4
requires xfree86-common.

Am I missing something? Is the policy not referring to xfree86-common
when it talks about "the whole of X". The package setup of X changed with
slink, so the policy might need updating. (probably to make some mention
of xfree86-common not being "the whole of X" as that term is used in the
second paragraph.

--
Brock Rozen                                              brozen@torah.org
Director of Technical Services                             (410) 602-1350