Re: [logrotate] File handling questions.

On Sat, May 08, 1999 at 12:58:32AM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Any comments or ideas?
>
> There's a proposal in debian-policy that logrotate be made our preferred log
> rotation method. It's pretty close to becomeing an amendment. I don't think
> that should happen while logrotate remains so obviously broken. I think we
> should take a much closer look at the program before going any further with
> that proposal.

I'll accept patches...  =>

p.s. - i'm about *this* close to running around in the server room with a
pair of bolt cutters, and a large wooden mallet, laughing like a maniac and
cutting everything i can fit the bolt cutters around. and whacking that
which i cannot. so if i seem semi-incoherent, or just really *really* nasty
at times, please forgive me. stress is not a pretty thing. };P
        -- Phillip R. Jaenke