Re: [PROPOSED] moving the menu hierarchy into debian policy

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:

> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > I fail to see why it can't be overhauled first so we don't have to
> > change policy later..

> Well it could be. I just anticipate that there will be a lot of discussion
> and probably some disagreements when we start overhauling it, and I think
> getting it into policy is more important than overhauling it (the problems
> with the menu hierarchy as it is now arn't large).

Well, whichever, I should mention that when I started discussing
possible changes to menu policy with joost, he said I should go ahead
and bring it up on -policy, but asked that he be CC'd into the
discussions, since he's not subscribed to -policty.  So, I'd like to
pass along his request now.