Re: Is the dependency rule distribution-wise?

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Brian White wrote:

> Thus, if you can do it just by causing the "Packages" file to be generated
> with the new priorities (which I believe you can), then it's okay by me.
> And, since it's easy to test just by doing a diff between the old and
> new "Packages" files, the chance of error is small.
>
> But, this has to be done _immediately_ or not at all.

Thanks a lot, the priorities to be changed (Bug #33413) would be:

libgdbmg1 from standard to required
ncurses3.4 from optional to important
data-dumper from optional to standard

Richard, would be possible to do this, please?

--
 "42f7cb8ad1e0e36b7818e0a164377b36" (a truly random sig)