Re: Is the dependency rule distribution-wise?

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Jules Bean wrote:

> IMO, it is Brian who should decide between the three courses for slink:
>
> a) Ship with broken priorities
> b) Reupload packages which depend on ncurses
> c) Fix priorities
>
> To that extent, then, it seems reasonable that the bug be 'important',
> since Brian can then look at it and decide which course to take.

I don't think this is important enough to reupload packages at this point
of the freeze (I would discard "b)").

So, deciding between a) and c) should be easy, because policy says that we
should not ship with broken priorities, but adjust them instead.

Thanks.