Re: Replacing upstream libtool with Debian libtool

On Mon, Mar 30, 1998 at 07:36:18AM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> Put all of this on the build target (or make a config-stamp
> target, and make build depend on it). This would make the package
> source-depend on libtool, autoconf and automake (how does one do
> this? "Depends: blah" on the control file for the source part?)

Unfortunately we still don't have Source-Depends.  Joey has pointed
out one serious thing today - we have non-i386 maintainer - which
reminds me to the neeed of source depends in order to let auto-compilers
run.

Regards,

	Joey

 /           Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is  /
/             only acquired just after one could have used it.  /