Re: Bug Terrorism?

"Scott K. Ellis" <ellis@valueweb.net> writes:

> I'm more than half inclined to close the slew of reports made
> without first consulting with debian-policy about them.

I think you just described the most effective solution open to the
developer, and the one that's especially indicated if the bugs filed
are not part of existing policy.  On the other hand, it doesn't hurt
to leave them open while the issue's being discussed.  It's just a
little annoying.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>