Re: Packaging Manual 4.2.14 (Distribution:)

On Thu, Nov 12, 1998 at 08:28:10PM -0800, Guy Maor wrote:

> Either is fine as far as the archive scripts are concerned.

    Hm.  Should I file a bug against dpkg, then, for not dealing with
"contrib/net" properly?  (It will return a Section: unknown if you do
this).

    Also, in any case the packaging manual is incorrect in that
section, in that we do have separate areas for stable and unstable
contrib/non-free.  Is that a bug against debian-policy or somewhere
else?

 Zed Pobre <zed@va.debian.org> | PGP key on servers, fingerprint on finger