[PROPOSED] Quicktrack to fixing typos

Hi,

	Ok, how about this. I have provided a small period so that the
 mailing list can exercise control, while still making it possible to
 quickly correct small errors.

 Spelling errors and typographical corrections

	 The maintainers may make minor spelling and typographical
 corrections in the documentl, provided it's clear that the changes do
 not change the meaning of the document in any way, without going
 through the proposal process

	In such a case, the maintainer must announce the intent to the
 debian-policy mailing list at least 2 days in advance, and, if at the
 end of two days, there are no objections, the maintainer is free to
 go ahead and upload a corrected version.

	Since this is an amendment to the informal guidelines, and not
 the policy itself, do I need to go through with the full proposal,
 complete with seconds and all, or can we just stipulate it into the
 policy?

	manoj

--
 40 isn't old.  If you're a tree.