Re: Nameing of selfmade CD Images

Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> What would a CD Image be called that contains all of main, some of
> contrib and non-us and some additional Packages and some non-Debian
> stuff (just 1 MB or so) for m68k. The CD would contain the complete
> Official Image and then some more.

You can't call it `Official' unless you use the official images.

We're not being arbitrary on this; we just don't want Debian to get a
bad reputation if CDs aren't bootable, or things aren't arranged
correctly, or important files are missing.  Ideally, there should be
some Debian person you could send your CD to who would bless it.
Until there is, we have to be conservative.

> "Contains Debian binary-m68k" or something similar?

That would be fine.

Guy