Re: Vote results for the proposed policy guidelines

Hi,
>>"Alex" == Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu> writes:

 Alex> And when was the announcement?  It looks like I missed it...

	You want me to fsh out the message id's?

        The proposal was posted on -devel and -policy on August the
 6th. Initial discussions were also crossposted. On the 7th, I posted
 my formal proposal, again to both lists. I mentioned discussion and
 decision were to be made on the policy lists.

        There was a revision posted to -policy in the middle of the
 discussion period,  14 Aug. Another revision was posted on Aug 18th.

         The first CFV was psoted here on 23 Aug. The second CFV was
  posted on 26 Aug.

	Two diffrent CFV's, a few days apart.

	manoj
--
 And don't tell me there isn't one bit of difference between null and
 space, because that's exactly how much difference there is.  :-)