Re: Why we must ship at least some licenses (was: Manoj, ...

Phil writes:
> Especially since there is really no possibility of having DFSG free
> license, since any DFSG license would be self-referential and I'm not
> convinced any of the legal profession are going to put up with that sort
> of thing.

|                                                                          |
|                         The Hasler Public License                        |
|                                                                          |
|     You may distribute, in whole or in part, modified or verbatim,       |
|     copies of the program to which this copyright license is             |
|     attached as long as you do not refer to modified or partial          |
|     copies by the same name as the original.  You may also distribute,   |
|     in whole or in part, modified or verbatim, copies of this license    |
|     subject to the same condition.                                       |

I fail to see any reason why the above license would be either
unenforceable or a bafflement to the legal profession.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)