Re: Linux Compatibility Standard (LCS)

Hi,
>>"Jacob" == Jacob Shukert <Jacob.Shukert@MCI.com> writes:

 Jacob> Are the other groups who produce Linux distributions involved
 Jacob> in defining this standard?

	Not that I am aware of, at the moment. However, I am by no
 means an authority on this.

 Jacob> It appears to me, after reading the description at
 Jacob> http://www.debian.org, that only Debian and Red Hat are
 Jacob> combining to develop this standard.  If this were the case, it
 Jacob> doesn't sound right to me.

	I think the others have been invited. However, you can lead a
 horse to the water, but ...

	If this does not sound right to you, maybe you should try ad
 convince other distributions to join in. I am sure they would be
 welcome.

	manoj
--
 THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #17: SARTRE Named after the
 late existential philosopher, SARTRE is an extremely unstructured