Re: Revised proposal for updating Debian Policy documents

Looks good.  The only changes I suggest are:

> +    If the issue raised is especially contentous, or is deemed to be
> +    suitable for review by the full set of developers, then four or more
> +    developers can call for a hold on the proposal, and move to send the
> +    proposal to the larger developer body as a General Resolution. *Note:*
> +    The constitution may have additional requirements for submitting a
> +    General Resolution, for example, a minimum number of seconders, etc.

Note that technical issues may not be decided on by a General
Resolution.  Section 3.1 seems at odd with 3.3.1 and 3.3.2.  3.3.1
deals with technical, 3.3.2 deals with non-technical, so 3.3 deals
with?  I think you should remove the second two paragraphs from 3.3.

> 3.4. Using the Bug Tracking System

If we set the maintainer of the debian-policy package to the mailing
list itself, then we need only mail the BTS.

Guy