Re: Maybe it's time to split debian-devel-changes

I personally don't think splitting the lists is necessary. It's so
trivial to pick out what you want using mail filters.  This fact, plus
the clear and obvious awkardness of your proposal w.r.t.
x86-centricity and where "source" and "all" pacakges go, is why we've
never bothered to change things.  Nor do I think we need to.

Who's to say the arm, hurd, or some other architecture might not
become the main architecture that everyone uses.  We should be trying
to stamp out x86-centric aspects of Debian, not increasing them!