Re: package configuration design

On 29 Jul 1998, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	As I said, we should design for tomorrow. Not to the
>  constrains of yesterdays technology ;-). I think that adding
>  logical structure to the list of packages is desirable.

So do I.  (As a document engineer, I also think it's inevitable, but
then you'ld expect me to be heavily biased, wouldn't you? :->

In the meantime, my own preferred solution would be to use htgrep on a
flatfile of packagename/description/location.

     http://iamwww.unibe.ch/~scg/Src/Doc/htgrep.html

-Martin     [ now off list  --  please reply to:
--
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                       http://www.startext.co.uk/