old releases

it has come to my attention everything bo is gone (tm).
while i realize the difficulty of maintaining older distributions, i DO
think they should at *least* be available for download.

when corresponding with other developers, basically all of them say
"upgrade to hamm - quick and painless" or something of the sort. yes, it
is. but it is also NOT AN OPTION for many people. besides the obvious
low-powered hardware installations, there is the more important
mission-critical production server. any smart admin never ever touches a
working setup, except perhaps to apply security patches (and sometimes,
not even then).

It is simply NOT AN OPTION for some people to upgrade, and I think that at
the very least, bo, updates, and the likes, should at least be archived
somewhere.

justin
http://slashdot.org/