Re: generating gpg keys

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:
> If found if you just let it sit it eventually goes on, took about 10 mins
> or so.

*nod* I have generated a few gpg keys during my experimentation with
the program, and find that it also helps if a lot of other stuff is
going on at the same time -- typically, I find that starting a "find /
-print" in another xterm while continuing to do other stuff (typing in
emacs, browsing the web, or whatever) at the same time makes the lack
of entropy pass rather quickly, in a minute or two.

--Rob

--
Rob Tillotson  N9MTB			Internet: rob@io.com